The semi-finals round just happened on Dancing With the Stars season 29 and there were so many incredible performances from the celeb contestants and their pro partners!
All of the couples performed two dances, including one redemption dance to a new song that was coached by one of the three judges.
Every single couple earned at least one perfect score during the episode, with several stars getting multiple perfect scores.
At the end of the night, there was a double elimination, leaving four couples for next week’s season finale.
Click inside to check out the full recap of scores…
See the scores recap below:
- Nev Schulman and Jenna Johnson – 30 + 30 = 60
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Chigvintsev – 30 + 30 = 60
- Justina Machado and Sasha Farber – 28 + 30 = 58
- Johnny Weir and Britt Stewart – 27 + 30 = 57
- Skai Jackson and Alan Bersten – 27 + 30 = 57
- Nelly and Daniella Karagach – 26 + 30 = 56