The scores are in for week four on Dancing With the Stars‘ 29th season!
The top 13 couples performed this week and each celebrity picked a song that has meaning to them, which they then dedicated to someone special in their lives.
One of the most touching moments of the night was when Disney Channel star Skai Jackson dedicated her dance to her late Jessie co-star Cameron Boyce, who died last year. She earned the best score of the season and got the first 10 of the season too!
AJ McLean brought the Backstreet Boys into the studio via holograms so that they could perform while he danced to their song “Larger Than Life.”
At the end of the night and after the scores were added to the audience vote, one of the celebs was sent home. Click here to learn about the drama that happened during the results portion!
Click inside to check out the full recap of scores…
See the scores recap below:
- Skai Jackson and Alan Bersten – 28 out of 30
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and Artem Chigvintsev – 25 out of 30
- Nev Schulman and Jenna Johnson – 24 out of 30
- Justina Machado and Sasha Farber – 24 out of 30
- Johnny Weir and Britt Stewart – 24 out of 30
- AJ McLean and Cheryl Burke – 24 out of 30
- Monica Aldama and Val Chmerkovskiy – 24 out of 30
- Chrishell Stause and Gleb Savchenko – 22 out of 30
- Vernon Davis and Peta Murgatroyd – 22 out of 30
- Jeannie Mai and Brandon Armstrong – 21 out of 30
- Jesse Metcalfe and Sharna Burgess – 21 out of 30
- Nelly and Daniella Karagach – 21 out of 30
- Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe – 21 out of 30